In order to enjoy your VUUNA pieces for a long time, please treat them this way:
- Wool does not need to be washed immediately after every wear. It is enough to hang your pullover or cardigan outside overnight to air it. This will also allow the fibres to straighten up again and the piece will stay nice and cosy.
- Wool does not tolerate hot water. Therefore, only wash your VUUNA pieces by hand and always use water below 30°C.
- Use an ecological detergent or mild natural shampoo. Then rinse the sweater/cardigan with clean water.
- Do not use bleach.
- Roll the sweater/cardigan in a towel and carefully squeeze out the water. You must never wring out the piece, otherwise it will lose its shape.
- To dry, lay the sweater/cardigan flat and keep out of direct sunlight. Never use a tumble dryer.
- Do not use a hot iron, i.e., no hotter than the maximum temperature of 80 - 105°C.
- Professional cleaning services can be used.
- 1. Hand wash
- 2. Do not bleach
- 3. Cannot tumble dry
- 4. Dry flat
- 5. Do not iron hot. Be careful when ironing with steam
- 6. Professional dry cleaning. Normal procedure