Shipping & Return
As soon as we have your order and it is in stock, we will send the package within 1 – 3 working days. Shipping by the service provider takes 2 – 5 days to most European countries. Shipping to the USA and other overseas destinations might take 15 – 30 days, depending mainly on customs clearance in your country. You can use the tracking number to track your package at any time.
In this case we will place your order immediately. Please understand that hand knitting takes time. We expect approx. 4 - 6 weeks from your order. We will keep you updated during this time.
|Standard shipping||Delivery time||Express shipping||Delivery time|
|Austria||Free||1-3 days||10 €||1 day|
|Germany||Free||2-5 days||40 €||1-2 days|
|Switzerland||Free||3-4 days||40 €||2-3 days|
|Rest of Europe||Free||5-7 days||45 €||2-3 days|
|International||23 €||15–30 days||50 €||8-15 days|
Yes, we do. For more detailed information, especially about delivery times and customs, check the shipping options. If you can’t find your country in the shipping options, please let us know.
For deliveries outside the EU, duties and taxes may apply, which we cannot cover. In this case, please inquire at your local customs office before ordering. For more detailed information, especially about delivery times, check the shipping options.
We always send with standard shipping. If you want an express delivery, we can do this at your expense.
We want to act very consciously and would be happy if you make your decisions very consciously. This helps to avoid returns. It is also good for the environment. If you still want to return your order, please do so within 14 days of receiving the goods. In this case, you bear the costs. Please note that the goods are well packaged and can therefore be returned to us in their original condition. Send us the mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to enjoy your VUUNA pieces for a long time, please treat them this way:
- Wool does not need to be washed immediately after every wear. It is enough to hang your pullover or cardigan outside overnight to air it. This will also allow the fibres to straighten up again and the piece will stay nice and cosy.
- Wool does not tolerate hot water. Therefore, only wash your VUUNA pieces by hand and always use water below 30°C.
- Use an ecological detergent or mild natural shampoo. Then rinse the sweater/cardigan with clean water.
- Do not use bleach.
- Roll the sweater/cardigan in a towel and carefully squeeze out the water. You must never wring out the piece, otherwise it will lose its shape.
- To dry, lay the sweater/cardigan flat and keep out of direct sunlight. Never use a tumble dryer.
- Do not use a hot iron, i.e., no hotter than the maximum temperature of 80 - 105°C.
- Professional cleaning services can be used.
- 1. Hand wash
- 2. Do not bleach
- 3. Cannot tumble dry
- 4. Dry flat
- 5. Do not iron hot. Be careful when ironing with steam
- 6. Professional dry cleaning. Normal procedure
We strive to source and process high quality and sustainable materials / raw materials. Find out more
|AT/DE/CH/FR||32 - 34 - 36||38 - 40 - 42||36 - 44|
|IT||38 - 40 - 42||44 - 46 - 48||42 - 50|
|UK||0 - 2 - 4||6 - 8 - 10||4 - 12|
|US||10 - 11 - 12||13 - 14/15 - 16||12 - 18|
Size key: We produce in sizes XS/S, M/L and ONE SIZE.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.